Deliveries Returned to Us
- Occasionally a parcel will be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
- A card was left but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery.
- A card was left but the recipient did not pick up the package from the post office or newsagent.
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved.
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient.
- The delivery was refused.
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card.
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out.
- The courier could not contact the recipient and there was nowhere safe to leave the parcel (MailCall same-day and premium Sydney deliveries).
- If a parcel has an incorrect address, our couriers are unable to call the recipient to verify, and instead the parcel will be returned to us.
- Parcels cannot be redirected while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address.
- We will inform you via email within three business days of the parcel being returned to us.
- An applicable redelivery fee will apply, to facilitate the delivery of the parcel to the same or an alternative address.
- Orders returned to us for any of the reasons mentioned above cannot be cancelled and refunded.
If the gift arrives damaged or is faulty
- We do everything in our power to ensure that your gift arrives in perfect condition, however occasionally deliveries do sustain damage in transit or a product may be faulty.
- If you receive a gift that is not in perfect condition, please follow these steps:
- Take photos of the damage (if visible) and send them to email@example.com so that we may assess the damage*
- If no damage is visible or if the item is faulty or not as described on our website, contact us on 1300 30 54 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know how you would like the return to be processed:
- Exchange for another item
- Store credit
- Refund to the original card or PayPal account used
- We will email you a paid return shipping label for you to print, attach to the parcel and take to the nearest post office
- We will email you once the item has arrived back with us and the return has been processed
- The return must be received within 30 days of the original date of dispatch.
*Damaged or faulty items are assessed on a case by case basis, hence the importance of sending photos. Depending on the extent of the damage, we may opt to replace only part of the gift – for example, if an item within a hamper has damaged packaging, we may deem it necessary to replace only that particular item.