Deliveries Returned to Us
- Occasionally a parcel will be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
- A card was left but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery.
- A card was left but the recipient did not pick up the package from the post office or newsagent.
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved.
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient.
- The delivery was refused.
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card.
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out.
- The courier could not contact the recipient and there was nowhere safe to leave the parcel (MailCall same-day and premium Sydney deliveries).
- If a parcel has an incorrect address, our couriers are unable to call the recipient to verify, and instead the parcel will be returned to us.
- Parcels cannot be redirected while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address.
- We will inform you via email within three business days of the parcel being returned to us.
- An applicable redelivery fee will apply, to facilitate the delivery of the parcel to the same or an alternative address.
- Orders returned to us for any of the reasons mentioned above cannot be cancelled and refunded.
If the gift arrives damaged or is faulty
- We do everything in our power to ensure that your gift arrives in perfect condition, however occasionally deliveries are damaged in transit and we can not be held responsible for items once they have left our premises as they are in the hands of the shipping carrier.
- If you receive a gift that is not in perfect condition, please follow these steps:
- Take photos of the damage (if visible) and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assess the damage*
- If no damage is visible or if the item is faulty or not as described on our website, contact us on 1300 30 54 30 or email@example.com
- Let us know how you would like the return to be processed:
- Exchange for another item
- Store credit
- Refund to the original card or PayPal account used
- We will email you a paid return shipping label for you to print, attach to the parcel and take to the nearest post office
- We will email you once the item has arrived back with us and the return has been processed
- The return must be received within 30 days of the original date of dispatch.
*Damaged or faulty items are assessed on a case by case basis.